This initiative was borne from a pitch submitted to the TFF Challenge 2021. This page serves as a live repository as we go along. Thank you for your interest and subscribe to stay tuned!
What’s New 👀
Call For Contributors
🗣️ Join the community discussion on Discord
Jump to a section:
1. Our Why ❤️
- Research upon research has demonstrated the benefits of eating a whole-foods plant-based diet.
- Eating plants should be the way to go, but plant-based meat alternatives are a great segue to a healthier diet.
- Plant-based meats should be affordable for all, and contribute to peoples’ health. This is affordable welness
- Unfortunately that is not the case in most plant-based companies and the focus often shifts to their ever increasing funding rounds and valuation
💡 How can we enable the next billion burgers to be plant-based, affordable and healthy?
2. The Problem 🙇🏻
- Plant based products today are not necessarily affordable